Monday, March 30, 2009

Week two: Committee Suit

Okay, so I read Carla's week 2 (very informative) prompt/ challenge and knew I had to do more in depth reading of the Collage book as I didn't have a clue what she was talking about.

A few hours later:
Aha, that feels better, now I understand more what a Neter is and what a Committe Suit is.

Straight away I find I am interested and intrigued.
There are loadsa little 'mes' inside me. I am going to list some of them, looking at the list in the book, then following on with some of my own. Here goes:

Abused child
Carer for sickly brother
Rescuer
Rebel
Bossy Boots
Artist
Daredevil
Teacher
Mother
Fighter
Moody
Dependable
Reliable
Hurt heart
Empty Soul
Wearer of masks
Attentive
Generous
Inability to say 'No'
Warmth
Unable to fight for my rights
Thoughtful
Supportive
Understanding
People -pleaser
Controlling
Fear Authority
Over critical of myself

My goodness, these alone could keep me busy for a whole year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
What in heaven's name is strange about a grandmother dancing nude? I'll bet lots of grandmothers do it. Sally Rand